I kept trying to put "sleep" add-ons into the title. "SLEEP." "…who needs sleep?" I think I'm trying to tell myself to go to bed, and I will... in a minute. I'm about a third of the way through Your Personal Paleo Code and am enjoying the refresher on Omega 3s and 6s, as well as learning a lot of new info. This book is amazing, btw--it's like a super organized, distilled version of everything that is essential to know about health. Thank you Chris!!
- 8:15--woke up (after going to bed at 3:30…) had a cup of bone broth and my morning coconut vinegar/oregano oil combo (about 3 TBSP vinegar and 4 drops oregano oil in water)
- Picked up a bottle of kombucha on the way to school and drank half… then added 4 TBSP of raw potato starch and Lewis Lab's Brewer's Yeast. More on that later :)
- Also picked up Yogi's "Fasting Health" tea and had a few cups at school--and no coffee!!
- Spent the afternoon at home (I'll be in all weekend at school) and took a 2 hour nap, then had about 1 TBSP of coconut oil, and…. ummm…. 4ish TBSP of butter. Delicious, pastured, organic, cultured butter. :l There. I said it. I needed energy before work, and was just going to have a bite. And I left it out on the counter--a very intentional move by my subconscious ;) Could be worse!
- Went to work and then stopped at Mississippi Market to do my grocery shopping for the week on my way home. Snacked on some raw kale and a carrot while putting away groceries :) And maybe a fillet or two of pickled herring. Shhhh….
- Bone Broth
- Coconut Vinegar and Oregano Oil Tonic
- Kombucha with Potato Starch and Brewer's Yeast
- Coconut Oil
- 1 oz pickled herring