Definitely riding the superhuman end of the spectrum.
...strange considering that I'm being fueled by 3 hours of sleep. I know how this works though. It'll hit tomorrow. Also, I'm considering switching my fasting over to (kind of) 3 days of normal eating and then 1 fast day, and keep the fast a little bit stricter. I rarely count calories, but out of curiosity I did today and was around 1350, which (though substantially less than a normal day for me) doesn't actually stimulate the benefits of fasting.
Adjusted fasting protocol:
- Day 1--Eat normally
- Day 2--Fasting (except for a cup of coffee w/ coconut oil NOT milk) until supper, when I'll also get my bone broth and gut elixir
- Day 3--Eat normally
- Day 4--complete fast except coffee (same) and bone broth. (If I need it, an extra tablespoon or two of coconut oil on fasting days.)
This seems like a good adjustment for what my body is needing, so I'll try it and see if I get a favorable response :)
- 8:30--Bone Broth, Gut Elixir, apple cider vinegar w/ oregano oil
- 10:00-- 40 oz. of coffee w/ 3/4 c. coconut milk. This it what happens when I make coffee. I drink it. Who knew?
- 2:30--small blood orange
- 5:30--grapefruit and an apple
- 10:00--banana, 1 TBSP coconut oil, 1 TBSP ghee, milk thistle tincture, 3 fillets of pickled herring, a bite of raw ginger
$15.50--Bulk Coffee, coconut milk, grapefruit, apple
… not today :)